Janney Furnace Memorial Park
Janney Furnace Memorial Park is located in Ohatchee Alabama and is the home of Janney Iron Furnace and the worlds largest black granite Confederate Memorial. Additional Information may be found on the Janney Furnace web site along with maps to its location. Below you will find pictures of past events along with other details pertaining to the park. If your group would like more information about activities at Janney Furnace Park or if you'd like to arrange a special event or tour, please contact us via the information located on the left hand side of this page.
Please visit the park at any time & BRING A FRIEND!
- Janney Furnace Official Web Site
- Images of the Battle of Ten Islands at Janney Furnace April 2009
- Janney Furnace 2008 Reenactment Photo Gallery
- 2009 Reenactment Brochure (Requires Adobe Reader)
- 2009 Reenactment Flyer (Requires Adobe Reader)